Proudly serving local, national and global organizations since 1997
The work that we do cuts across industries and companies of different sizes. Whether you’re a global F1000 firm or a mid-sized manufacturing company, you can relax knowing that you will receive proven, ethical support and the highest quality standards that come from a CMC (Certified Management Consultant).
Our familiarity with difference types of businesses and organizations and markets means that you get a variety of services and ideas from a single source
- Acurion, Inc.
- Banyan Systems, Inc.
- Consolidated Communications, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Concord Communications, Inc.
- FairPoint Communications
- Ipswitch, Inc.
- NaviSite, Inc.
- RSA Security
- Steelpoint Technologies, Inc. (Autonomy)
- Sun Microsystems
Industrial Goods & Services
- CDF Corporation
- Granite Shore Power
- Sign Systems Solutions
- Kitchen Centers of Framingham
Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business
- Amam Ventures
- Avention, Inc.
- Beacon Worldwide
- Collaborative Structures, Inc.
- Law Offices of Gina Ghioldi
- Liberty Mutual
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- Stokes Wagner, ALC
- The DAVIS Companies
- The Financial Opportunities Group
- tvCompass Inc.
- VitalBasics, Inc.
- Wilder Presentations
- FailSafe Air Safety Systems Corp.
- Pharmacia Corporation/Pfizer
Schools & Universities
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Bryant University
- Hult International Business School
- Northeastern University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Association of Building Contractors (ABC)
- Dept. of Workforce Development, Massachusetts
- Dept. of Revenue, State of MA
- Education Development Center
- Health Policy Commission
- Hopkinton Education Foundation
- Network Applications Consortium
- Perkins School for the Blind
- Virtual High School, Inc.
“I rarely come across a leader who thinks that they “need a consultant” in their business. Typically, there is a business need – a pain, a challenge, an opportunity – that needs some attention. Sometimes an objective perspective from an outside third party is what’s required. In any of these scenarios, a qualified consultant should be able to get a sense of the business need and outline areas that might be explored. Either way, the best way to understand whether or not a consultant is a good solution for a business leader is to start a conversation.
– Pamela Campagna, BLUE SAGE Consulting, Inc.