This post is also available in: French
Is your business strategy clearly stated and widely understood within your organization? Has it prioritized the areas in need of overhaul or refinement? More importantly, is leadership prepared to turn that strategy into practice? For many companies, the answer to these questions is unfortunately “no” – resulting in disorganization, inefficiency and lost opportunities.
At BLUE SAGE, we take a strategic and tactical approach to business management consulting. We’ve worked with hundreds of companies to ensure they get the most out of their people, processes and systems with consulting services that include:
- Business Model Assessment and Analysis: If there are gaps in your business model, or flaws in the underlying logic, BLUE SAGE will help you identify and remedy them with a hands-on, collaborative approach to consulting.
- Customer Needs Identification: You might have a great product or service, but if it’s not what the customer wants, the business will suffer. We’ll conduct primary research to identify the basic needs of your customers and show you how to address them.
- Gap/Opportunity Analysis and Identification: Venturing into a new market? Targeting a new consumer demographic? We’ll help you determine the potential risks and upside by researching and creating a detailed gap/opportunity analysis for your organization.
- Training & Development: Whether you need to train your sales team on how to sell a new product, or develop your leadership team’s core competencies, BLUE SAGE can create and deliver a variety of training and skills development programs.
- Business Plan Development & Implementation: Need to create a business plan from scratch or overhaul an existing one? We understand how to create – and implement – a sound business plan based on accurate, relevant data.
- Transition Management: Change is difficult, regardless of your company size or industry. So if your business is transitioning to a new market, a new product or a new model, BLUE SAGE can help you manage the process without skipping a beat.
Today’s businesses need more than just recommendations; they need a consultant that can execute. BLUE SAGE is ready to help you solve any business problem, large or small.
To learn more about our business management consulting services: